Places to stay
Campsites in the area
Places to eat and drink
Places to go and Things to do
- Arlington Court (National Trust)
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Marwood Hill Gardens, Marwood.
- Exmoor Zoo, on A399 towards South Molton
- Watermouth Castle, between Ilfracombe and Combe Martin.
- Broomhill Art Gardens, near Muddiford, Barnstaple.
- Lundy Island, Trips arranged from Lundy Shore Office, The Quay, Bideford.
- The Big Sheep, On A361 between Bideford and Clovelly.
- Clovelly, Historic fishing village, down steep cobbled streets to the harbour.
- The Milky Way, On the A39 near Clovelly with rides, shows and loads of fun.
- Quince Honey Farm, South Molton, where you can watch the bees producing the honey
- Dean Riding Stables. Horse Riding.
- Quad Biking at Keypitts Farm, nr Ilfracombe
- Ilfracombe Princess Wildlife cruises. Cruises to see seals, porpoises and dolphins
- Landmark Theatre, Ilfracombe
- Queens Theatre, Barnstaple
- Cinema, Barnstaple and Ilfracombe
- Lynton and Lynmouth Water Powered Cliff Railway
- Steam Railway at Woody Bay Station
- The Valley of The Rocks, Five mile walk
- Woolacombe Beach
- Putsborough Sands
- Croyde Beach
- Saunton Sands
- Tunnels Beaches